marți, 22 aprilie 2014

Coffee, cigarettes, silence, rock-and-roll. Writing Process - o leapşă


I thank, Marius Conkan for inviting me to join this game.

Mugur Grosu, Iulian Comănescu and Florin Hălălău will answer next Monday.

1) What am I working on? Right now I write a novel from the perspective of a crow. I’ve got a couple of hundred years more to cover. Meanwhile, I also write another novel and I’m collaborating on it with a well known personality from Romania. It’s about Russians, Romanians, thieves in law, spies and the long identity crisis of the post-soviet person. Except that – only poetry. 

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre? Most of the critics say that I am a controversial and radical writer. I think they exaggerate. 

3) Why do I write what I do? Because this is what I would like to read and it does good to me, sometimes. 

4) How does your writing process work? Coffee, cigarettes, silence, rock-and-roll. I let myself have the necessary time for the story to grow in my head.

Niciun comentariu: